Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kurt Cobain quotes golfers fish

Kurt Cobain quotes golfers fish

Mom hates dad, Dad hates mom, it all makes you feel so sad.
#
The worst crime is faking it.
#
We have no right to express an opinion until we know all of the answers.
#
You know what i hate about rock? I hate tie-dyed tee shirts.
#
Drugs are a waste of time. They destroy your memory and your self-respect and everything that goes along with with your self esteem.
#
My generation`s apathy. I`m disgusted with it. I`m disgusted with my own apathy too, for being spineless and not always standing up against racism, sexism and all those other -isms the counterculture has been whinning about for years.
#
I think people who glamorise drugs are f**king ***holes and if there`s hell they`ll go there.
#
Id rather be hated for who I am than loved for who I am not.
#
Wanting to be someone else is a waste of the person you are.
#
[To `Weird Al" Yankovic`, when asked for permission to do a parody of "Smells Like Teen Spirit"] "It isn`t going to be about food, is it?".
#
I`m not well-read, but when I read, I read well.
#
I`m not a death rocker, and I don`t wear black.
#
Wanting to be someone you`re not is a waste of the person you are.
#
I`m not gay, but I wish I was just to piss off the homophobes.
#
It is better to burn out than fade away.
#
The music comes first. Lyrics are second. (When asked how he writes his songs.)

No comments:

Post a Comment